1. SU-TANTRA manufactures a fabricated tower for
bleaching process of pulp at both high and medium
consistency in the paper mills.
2. The screened pulp retains the brown or blackish color
due to recycled paper, residual lignin content that
must be bleached out.
3. To obtain the desired degree of whiteness the pulp is
required to be bleached. For this purpose the
bleaching towers are used. They are used for storage
and for bleach reaction.
4. The bleaching plants whiten the paper through three
to five stages of bleaching and water washing.
5. The tower is provided with the discharge scraper
blades which ensures the optimal distribution of the
6. The blades of scrapper acts as the impeller which
rotates with the motor power. The beaching tower
generally as three parts viz cylindrical tower inlet at
the top portion and scrapper at the bottom.
7. The pulp process in the tower along with chemicals at
certain degree of temperature upto 95OC.
Requires less maintenance.
Gives highest brightness for high quality paper.
Gives the excellent mixing action.
Gives the cleaner pulp and thus improves the
run ability of the paper machine.