Low consistency pressure screen is fine screening equipment designed to remove all the impurities like
specs, thermocols, plastic, etc. from the pulp stock.
2. This screen is suitable for the stock preparation system in fine screening stage and it is also suitable for the
approach flow system.
3. This screen is equipped with the slotted / hole basket and aerofoil type rotor.
4. The slotted / hole basket consists of the number of wedge wires connected or welded together. The
different slot sizes of baskets are available from 0.15 to 0.45mm.
5. Specially designed aerofoils vanes are used for the rotor which ensures that the screen operates free from
6. The aerofoil design of vanes creates positive as well as negative pulses. Positive pulses push out the stock
whereas the negative pulses keeps the basket slot clean.
7. The unique contoured multi-foil rotor with optimum foil angle ensures better screening efficiency.
8. The material of construction is SS-304 and M.S.
Operates at low consistency 0.5-1%
Low power consumption.
Improved screening efficiency.
High production capacity as well as accept capacity.
Improved quality of paper.
Mainly used for fine screening and approach flow.
Specially designed airofoil vanes of the rotor.
The rotor is perfectly dynamically balanced.
Low pulsation due to gentle screening.