1. Fiber fractionator is the pressure screen that is designed for the separation of long fiber and short fiber.
2. In this screen the short fibers are collected as accept whereas long fibers remain as the reject. These long
fibers are then further treated to recover fiber and separate the contaminants.
3. In fractionator slotted basket is provided along with the Hurricane rotor. This screen is mainly used for
separating long fiber and short fiber during pulp screening.
4. When stock flows into screening zone, it gets affected by the pressure difference between inner and outer
side of the screen basket. Due to this the short fiber flows into the accept zone through basket slot.
5. Whereas the long fiber and light impurities are held up by screen basket, which results in separation of long
and short fibers. It increases the efficiency of screening.
Efficient separation of contaminants.
Low power consumption.
Higher screening efficiency.
Improved quality of paper.
Hard faced rotor with duplex stainless steel vanes
& perfect dynamically balanceing.
High accuracy rate.