1. Inflow pressure screen is the advanced pulp screening designed with centripetal rotor.
2. Inflow pressure screen's rotor is outside the screen basket, pulp enter first into the outside of the screen
cylinder, fine pulp flow into the inside of screen basket with effect of rotor. This screen has the great ability of
screening at low pulses.
3. It is widely used in fine screening of wood pulp, straw pulp, and waste paper pulp.
4. Inflow pressure screen is a continuous screening equipment under the fully closed position with pressure.
5. The pulp enters into the outside of the screen drum along the tangent direction. The pulp enters into screen
drum through the sieve holes, with the help of pressure difference between inside and outside of screen
6. Under the pressure from centrifugal movement from the rotor, the impurities move around the outside part of
7. The pulp rotating movement offsets some part of positive pulse at the moment that it flows through rotor, thus
positive pulse created by rotor decreases, which results in mild screening of impurity from pulp.
8. The design of inflow approach screen helps in more throughput, lower energy consumption, higher screening
efficiency and less rejects.
9. The working consistency of this screen is 0.5-1.2%.
10. The material of construction is SS-304 and M.S.
Operates at consistency 0.5-1.2%
Low power consumption.
Improved screening efficiency.
Easy to install and operate.
Allows fine screening.
Improved quality of paper.
Higher production capacity.
Inflow structure gives low pulse.