1. High density cleaner is a device works on the principle of centrifugal action designed to
clean the pulp by removing all kind of heavy impurities like sand, glass, staples, chips, etc.
It is constructed in SS-304/SS-316 sheet cones.
2. It is a centrifugal type of cleaner which operate on the consistency 2-4%.
3. SU-TANTRA provide both motorized as well as non-motorized type of HDC as per
4. The slushed pulp stock from the pulper is stored in a dump chest. This stock suspension
contains lot of heavy and light contaminants.
5. These contaminants are removed from the pulp with the help of centrifugal action formed
inside high density cleaner. The consistency is maintained upto 2-3%.
6. Two pneumatically operated valves are provided for the rejects which operate with
7. The slushed pulp stock stored in a dump chest is fed to the HDC inlet. The tangential inlet
accelerates the stock downward and forms centrifugal force due to which the heavier
impurities settles down in the reject chamber provided with two pneumatic valves. The
cleaned stock rises through the middle of vortex towards the outlet and comes out through
the outlet nozzle.
8. The motorized HDC is equipped with the specially designed impeller and motor which
helps to force down the stock which results in strong centrifugal action.
Operating consistency is up to 2-4%.
Eliminates heavy impurities efficiently & effectively.
Simple in installation and maintenance.
Low or no power consumption.
Special design of impeller improves performance.
Minimum space requirement.
Improves quality of the pulp stock for further performance and saves
the forward machines from wear and tear.