1. The drum pulper is used for fiber slushing and separation of coarse contaminants for all kind of waste paper.
2. This pulper performs two functions slushing and screening.
3. It consists of long drum where first half portion is with number of spikes inside and next half portion is perforated
4. Raw material falls in first half portion through hopper and slushed while traveling to certain length of the drum. Then
slushed material enter into the perforated area where screening is done and plastic & other rejects are removed.
5. The drum rotates on the supporting wheels which gets drive with help of gear box.
6. The drum pulper operate continuously. The drum rotates continuously and stock is fed at one end. The water is
7. Due to continuous rotation of drum the stock rise up and falls down suddenly through certain height. Thus
material disintegrates into small pieces.
8. Then stock travels into the perforated zone for screening. The chest or tank is provided below the perforated
zone where screened stock is stored.
12-18% consistency can be obtained in this pulper.
These pulper are most suitable for the high capacity plants.
It gives continuous pulping.
High production capacity and low power consumption in single unit.
Smooth and continuous operation due to gear drive arrangement.
Requires low maintenance and efficient operation.
Suitable for all kind of waste paper and kraft.