1. Upflow pressure screen can be used for screening of various kind of material such as wood pulp, waste
paper pulp, etc.
2. This screen is specially designed as upflow screen due to the features of the impurities in waste paper. This
screen is more suitable for the coarse screening.
3. Pulp flows into pressure screen from lower side to upper side and comes out from the upper portion of the
4. This screen solves the problem of coarse impurities staying too long in the screening part and then easily
mixed with clean pulp again.
5. This screen can work with the different designs of rotors.
6. It became an indispensable screening equipment to screen out the rejects in stock preparation.
7. The working consistency of this screen is 1.2-4%.
8. The material of construction is SS-304 and M.S.
Operates at consistency 1.2-4%
Low power consumption.
Improved screening efficiency.
Easy to install and operate.
More suitable for coarse screening of waste paper.
Improved quality of paper.
Less damage to rotor and baskets.
Minimum turbulence and no vibrations.
Higher production capacity.