1. The whirlpool technology offers a quick & intensive mixing of suspension in pulper. SU-TANTRA Whirlpool pulper is
designed to offer highly energy efficient pulping of recyclable paper at higher consistency & good degree of freeness.
2. The impeller in whirlpool pulper is arranged eccentrically along with the single baffle which helps to generate the
perfect turbulence zone. The eccentric rotor arrangement results in quicker and energy efficient mixing of suspension.
3. At the same time, the lower-level turbulence in the rest of the vat allows the waste stock to swell and promote energy
efficient defibering. The double-coned bottom creates a flow optimized transition of the stock from the bottom of
pulper to the cylindrical vat wall.
4. The pulper has major impact on the stock preparation process in order to prepare the pulp to exact degree of required consistency.
5. The slushing in pulper is also responsible for removing the maximum percentage of contaminants like plastics, ropes, wires, rags, etc.
More efficient & uniform pulping at lowest specific power consumption, with 25-30% saving.
Increased pulping capacity.
Increased pulping quality due to better flow properties of the stock suspension giving higher freeness.
Helps in smooth ragger operation.